A. Why deep-cycle Lead Acid?
deep-cycle lead acid technology is recognized worldwide as being very suitable and successful in serving the electric vehicle marketplace. It is durable, efficient, economical and recyclable.
B. Markets Served
Trojan's deep-cycle lead acid batteries can be found in the following applications:
1. Golf Cars
2. Floor Machines
3. Construction Equipment
4. Aerial Work Platforms
5. Material Handling Equipment
7. Renewable Energy/Solar Photovoltaic
We envision new electric vehicle energy requirements to capitalize on and benefit from Trojan's years of experience, know-how and commitment to the future.
C. Technology, A Continuing Focus
- As an industry leader, Trojan has introduced numerous innovations.
- Of prime importance is our Maxguard® Advanced Design Separator.
- This patented separator significantly improves battery cycle life and is used exclusively by Trojan in our deep-cycle products.
- In addition, Trojan's proprietary Alpha Plus paste formula generates an active (Alpha) material far superior to any in the industry today. The Alpha component is the key to longer battery life.
- Due to demanding performance requirements, all Trojan deep-cycle products are produced with the same "craftsmanship and attention to detail" which built our reputation.
- Today, Trojan remains committed to advancing the spectrum of deep-cycle battery technology.
- The company maintains a state-of-the art technology center at its Santa Fe Springs, California headquarters.
- Battery applications in the electric vehicle arena and advanced valve regulated batteries are prime examples of its research focus.