As the world's leading manufacturer of deep-cycle batteries, Trojan understands the importance of reliable batteries to the successful operation of the equipment we power. To ensure the highest level of battery quality and performance Trojan conducts comprehensive testing on our products which include:
• Atomic emission spectroscopy technique (ICP/SPARK) for monitoring the trace impurities in raw material and lead acid battery
• Chemical/Titration analysis for chemical compound ratios
• Capillary flow testing the porosity of our separators for efficient acid flow
• X-ray diffraction for crystalline structure analysis in our paste formulation
• Battery autopsy and diagnostics testing to analyze component and battery failures
These are just a few of the many internal testing procedures used to optimize product design, affirm performance characteristics and test for structural integrity.
An essential component of Trojan's overall commitment to product quality is our investment in independent third-party testing to provide valuable information on product performance, validate product reliability and affirm Trojan's overall product quality. This investment ensures that we deliver the best products available for your applications.
In recent testing of Trojan's T-875 flooded batteries by a testing firm specializing in the electrical and physical testing of lead-acid batteries, Trojan batteries ranked the highest in sustained capacity and in total ampere hour performance.