Aerial Work Platform / Access
Top aerial work platform/MEWP manufacturers and equipment rental companies know Trojan deep-cycle batteries deliver reliable power for the most demanding equipment, operating in the harshest conditions.
From scissor lifts to virtually most aerial lift applications, you can count on Trojan Battery to outperform the competition.
- Trillium™, Trojan’s Intelligent Lithium batteries featuring exceptional runtime, lifetime, and peace of mind, come in 3 popular sizes to fit your Aerial Work Platform needs. From their superior cell and battery design to their intelligent, built-in diagnostics, they are a great alternative when seeking a lithium solution. Trillium offers a life expectancy of over 5,000 cycles delivering outstanding return on investment.
- Reliant™ AGM with C-Max Technology™ is engineered with an advanced feature set that provides outstanding sustained performance and total energy output, delivering the exceptional quality and reliability Trojan batteries are known for.
- Trojan batteries feature our proprietary Maxguard® T2 Separator and exclusive Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ which provide increased battery life, extended run time and decreased maintenance.
- Durability, reliability and performance mean less hours of unplanned downtime and more productive hours on the job!
- Learn about our AC Series batteries which have been specifically designed for Aerial Work Platform applications.
- Selected deep-cycle batteries are available in extra-durable Polyon® cases for heavy service applications.
Simplify your battery maintenance routine with HydroLink™ watering enables you to cut down battery watering time while maximizing the performance and life of Trojan’s deep-cycle flooded batteries. HydroLink is designed for Trojan’s 6-volt, 8-volt and 12-volt flooded batteries and takes the guesswork out of the watering process. Once installed, a complete set of batteries can be filled in less than 30 seconds.