Golf and Utility Vehicles / NEV Batteries
Built to deliver superior performance, durability and reliability, these batteries utilize the highest quality components and meet the challenges of the toughest, hilliest courses in the world.
- Motive AGM with C-Max Technology™ is engineered with an advanced feature set that provides outstanding sustained performance and total energy output, delivering the exceptional quality and reliability Trojan batteries are known for.
- Trojan’s proprietary Maxguard® T2 Separator and exclusive Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ team up to increase battery life, extend run time and decrease maintenance.
- Offering durability and reliability to deliver high performance on and off the course
- Trojan’s NEW GC2 Lithium-Ion batteries deliver unmatched performance, safety and durability
- Trojan’s Ranger™ 160 long-range golf and electric vehicle battery delivers 35% more travel time between recharging, enabling consumers to embark on longer excursions.
Durability, reliability and proven technology mean you can depend on Trojan batteries for consistent performance day in and day out.
Simplify your battery maintenance routine with HydroLink™ watering enables you to cut down battery watering time while maximizing the performance and life of Trojan’s deep-cycle flooded batteries. HydroLink is designed for Trojan’s 6-volt, 8-volt and 12-volt flooded batteries and takes the guesswork out of the watering process. Once installed, a complete set of batteries can be filled in less than 30 seconds. Learn more about HydroLink Watering System.