Solar SSIG 12 145 Flooded Battery
SSIG 12 145 12V Flooded Battery
The Trojan SSIG 12 145 12V deep cycle Flooded Battery with Bayonet Cap delivers the advanced performance your solar applications require. Optimized for renewable energy, it's designed to deliver maximum sustained performance, long life and increased energy and is ideal for off-grid, grid-tied and unstable grid environments.
10-Hr Rate / 122 20-Hr Rate / 132 48-Hr Rate / 135 72-Hr Rate / 140 100-Hr Rate / 145
Length / 13.94 (354) Width / 6.75 (171) Height / 10.09 (256)
-4°F to 113°F (-20°C to +45°C)
Features & Benefits
- Engineered to withstand the rigorous conditions of renewable energy applications
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2™ technology maximizes sustained performance and increases total energy
- Exceptional structural adhesion enhances current flow and reduces downtime and maintenance costs.
- Maxguard® T2 Separator optimize porosity development in active material to sustain battery for longer periods
- Maximum Flame Arrestors provide maximum safety by preventing sparks from igniting the hydrogen in the battery cell
- Premium casing protects against damage caused by harsh conditions
- 99% recyclable