Floor Machine Batteries
In an industry where unexpected downtime can be costly, a reliable source of power is extremely important.
Top floor scrubber and sweeper manufacturers, as well as maintenance companies, trust Trojan’s deep-cycle batteries to deliver reliable power for uninterrupted operation of their floor cleaning equipment. Follow their lead and replace your batteries with Trojan deep-cycle battery products. They’ll give you the power to shine!
- Reliant™ AGM with C-Max Technology™ is engineered with an advanced feature set that provides outstanding sustained performance and total energy output, delivering the exceptional quality and reliability Trojan batteries are known for.
- Trojan batteries feature our proprietary Maxguard® T2 Separator and exclusive Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ which provide increased battery life, extended run time and decreased maintenance.
- Durability, reliability and performance mean less unplanned downtime and increased return on our battery investment!
- Learn about our AC Series which has been specifically designed for Floor Machine applications.
- 3 New EU (DIM) size batteries: Ideal Fitment for BCI and EN standards.
Selected models are available in extra-durable Polyon® cases for heavy service applications.
Simplify your battery maintenance routine with HydroLink™. The HydroLink watering system enables you to cut down battery watering time while maximizing the performance and life of Trojan’s deep-cycle flooded batteries. HydroLink is designed for Trojan’s 6-volt, 8-volt and 12-volt flooded batteries and takes the guesswork out of the watering process. Once installed, a complete set of batteries can be filled in less than 30 seconds.